Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Halloween Project


I have had this paper mache  "coffin"  for quite some time thinking I would do something spooky with it for Halloween.  I guess this is the year to finally create something out of it !!  I love looking at everyone's creations on their blogs and I am always inspired.  I spend more time thinking about creating than actually doing something about it !!  There is always tomorrow ??? lifeartcollide.blogspot.com has a tutorial for "Secret Book of Sinister Potions" where she textured the book with crumpled tissue paper and glue, plus, cut and added thin strips of corrugated cardboard for more interest.  I borrowed her techniques and this is the start of a hopefully creepy creation.  My daughter tells me that I don't have a "dark side" !!

No comments:

Post a Comment